May 17-18 Sofia
The different workshop !
For everyone who strives for effective communication and successful personal and professional relations.
You don’t get the acknowledgement and praise you deserve?
Your team members don’t do what you asked of them?
You are quick and dynamic and the others are slow and passive?
People around you dive into analytics and details and are not as creative and as decisive as you are?
Managers manage people on a daily basis. They work with their team members, their peers, their bosses, even clients. All of them are different – their personal and professional stories, age, background, sex, behaviour, emotions, mindset. Those differences stand more and more in our focus as an important challenge
Differences make us unique and valuable but also stand in the way of accepting and joining a common cause, idea, behaviour mode. Seeing differences as problems is a symptom that we are trying to subject those differences to something that is ‘correct’ and ‘right’. It’s a trap for every manager, colleague, parent, spouse. There’s a way not to fall into that trap. We only need to choose some helpful methods and approaches.
A leader with character knows the strengths of his/her behaviour. How they communicate, how they assign tasks, which roles are useful in a certain situation, how to use those strengths and newtralize the weaknesses.
Knowing yourself is the biggest advantage in working with people. Only those who knows himself can see others objectively. We come to help you be a strong leader with character!
In this two-days interactive training we are going to discover:
- What are these differences and why they become a problem?
- How do these problems occur?
- How often do we have to face and cope with them?
- What are the consequences?
- What are the benefits of diversity in people and how to use them?
- When and how the differences turn into a valuable asset?
- How can we use them to achieve our goals and turn ideas into reality?
We will engage in exercises and case studies to achieve:
- A mirror view to ourselves, our goals, ideas, behaviours, wants and needs.
- A realization of the world around us through the eyes of people close to us, colleagues, bosses, clients.
- Understanding of our qualities as assets and liabilities.
- Analysis of situations where we can turn the outcome to a positive direction, using diversity.
- Shared experience with the other participants and knowledge of the experience of leading experts from the world of behaviour psychology.
The training includes:
Theory and practice
Learning materials, videos, useful links on the topic
Games, exercises, approaches to changing perspective
Individual behaviour profile (DISC) from TTI Success Insights®
A report with analysis of your personal behaviour characteristics
1-hour individual coaching session on how to implement the findings of that report
Individual behavior profile
How one and the same intention can be seen through different behaviours? What it about our behaviours that makes people see the intention differently? Why it happens so that there are different interpretations of the phrase ‘to do my job’. Why communication with some people is easy and rewarding and with others not so much. When do we need to address our clients with tact and delicacy and when in a direct and straight forward manner? Why the same words have a stimulating effect on some people and cause reservations in others? How can we understand other people’s reactions and not worry about ourselves? This instrument will help us with all those answers and many more.
All books, teachers, leaders and life itself teach us that a team is strong when it comprises diversity of strengths in different people, so that the combination is stronger and more powerful than the mere sum of those strengths. And yet it seems hard to achieve. We witness conflicts on simple and basic issues among people who are different from each other. Like, for example, what is success, what is good work, how to talk to people, what we see as praise and acknowledgement. Frictions arise in ant communication situation – even at home or among friends. Other people’s behaviour affects us and we react. We affect them and they react. Which comes first? And the more important question is, if you want to change something about it, what will your first step be?
The answer is: First look inside, understand yourself and see how you influence the people around you.
Trainer: Teodora Angelova
A consultant with over 16 years’ experience in consulting, training and coaching for sales teams and their managers. She helps company management teams going through transition and growth to prepare the management and sales people for facing the new work conditions adequately, take over new roles and functions, develop new skills for navigating the changing environment.
She is a MA in English and American Studies (Sofia University “St.Kliment Ohridski”), holder of Professional Certificate for Marketing Management from BEIED. Accredited Senior Coach (IAPC&M), studies with Marshal Goldsmith (Marshal Goldsmith’s Stakeholder Centered Coaching). Founder and Manager of Тarget HD, Ambassador of IAPC&M (International Authority for Professional Coaching and Mentoring), associated trainer for ТТА (The Training Associates) , USA – online trainings in Russian and English и ITO (Individuum Team Organisation), Austria – consultant and trainer in assessment and development centres for managers.
- Regular fee including a personal DISC profile 394 leva
- Alumni fee / for BEIED clients / including a personal DISC profile – 344 leva
- The group is limited to 10 participants
- Please, fill out the registration form here : https://goo.gl/forms/1VDjexAlV22jCT0Z2
- You will receive confirmation
- Not attending is not refunded
- The fee is payable through a bank transfer to the account stated in the Proforma Invoice
- For additional questions and information: 0887929703, email@example.com