February 23, Friday – 10:30 to 17:00
When users work for you or how to inspire the online crowd and work with them
(Crowdsourcing in action)
9 of the top 10 brands in the world are counting on the crowd in their campaigns. It is time for you to join and work with your clients.
Crowdsourcing offers improved business opportunities, lower costs, a larger base of creative power, and less time to develop product marketing.
Organizations of all kinds are experimenting with various Crowdsourcing initiatives .
Crowdsourcing combines the efforts of many people, each having its own contribution to the end result. The contracting company usually announces a prize that is tied to the outcome of the project. Sometimes it is a monetary payment, and in other cases the group of people can work because of moral motivations (personal satisfaction, honor, glory).
In this training, we will present Crowdsourcing as an instrument and its practical application in marketing, advertising, PR, and special events.
The ideas you can apply in all areas of activity.
In the framework of the training we will look at:
- The origin of the Crowdsourcing
- What are the genes of Crowdsourcing
- What are the elements for the success of the Crowdsourcing initiatives
- Examples from the world and Bulgarian practices
The training will try to answer the question: What can the crowd do for you ? But after training you should ask yourself: What can I do for the crowd? Then you will be in the right direction and ready to work with the crowd to make better, more effective, more inspiring and more influential projects. With the right crowd behind us everything will be much easier and more meaningful.
Instructor: Prof. Desislava Boshnakova
Desislava Boshnakova is co-author with Prof. Goldblatt and Shawn Lee for the first book on the impact of new technologies on special events that came out on the US market – “The 21st Century Meeting and Event Technologies.” She also authored the books “Revolutions”, “Political Communications in the Network 2.0″, “13 Stories for W + 2 Bonus” and “Collective Wisdom: Crowdsourcing”.
Desislava Boshnakova is a member of the International Special Event Society. Lecturer in PR at NBU, author of a number of specialized articles in the PR. Owner and manager of the boutique PR agency ROI Communication, blogger, admirer of TED, lecturer in Bulgarian editions of the TEDxNBU since 2011 and organizer of TEDxSofia.
She was a guest lecturer at foreign universities in the United States, Finland and Greece. She has lectured at a number of professional conferences in Bulgaria abroad.
Fees and registration:
• Registration form: https://goo.gl/forms/iDsHpufY9DXDU8xW2
• Regular fee: BGN 150
• Early booking fee: until 9 February – 130 BGN
• Alumni fee: 120 BGN – 20% discount for BEIED Alumni
• The fee includes the book “Collective Wisdom: Crowdsourcing ” author – Desislava Boshnakova
•The seats are limited.
• After registration, you will receive a confirmation and a proforma invoice.
• You will receive an invoice after transferring the fee
• Only registrations are guaranteed in time. The seats are limited.
• No-show ups are not recoverable. Registration can be transferred to another employee.
• For more information and questions: 0887929703, firstname.lastname@example.org