For anyone who wants to learn how to generate ideas and solutions , how to approach the work creatively, how to think outside the box.
23th of March, 10:30 – 17:30
Can we learn to think creatively? Yes!
The world is changing and today we need people who think independently, creatively, critically and inventively.
To think creatively is to know how to create. To create new, useful, applicable ideas. Invent new approaches in business, art, science. Coming out of the schemes we look at issues from a new perspective. Creativity – as a practice exercised regularly through certain methods, which leads to the ability for creativity and innovation.
• Exercise confidence, creativity and teamwork. Game analysis and lessons learned.
• Exercises for creativity and birth of ideas method Medici effect.
• Games improvisational theater to stimulate creative thinking.
• Presentation of the theory of creativity – what an idea how was born and why everyone can creates more ideas.
• Generate ideas on methods of De Bono – exercises and analysis.
• Method 6 thinking hats De Bono – presentation and exercises for use
• Teamwork: a case study using all scientific and presentation of the case, a decision presenting the decision and analysis.
• Games improvisational theater to generate ideas.
Trainer: Prof. Dr. Desislava Boshnakova
• Regular fee: 150 BGN
• Early registration fee: 11 March – 130 BGN
• Alumni fee: 120 BGN .20% discount for VEIED Alumni
• Participants will receive a Certificate and materials
• Fill out the registration form: https://goo.gl/forms/DgxbtFWqzd2sZHuJ2
• You will receive a confirmation
• Ensure only registrations on time. Seats are limited
• Failure to appear shall not be refunded. Registration may be transferred to another employee
• The fee translates into lev exchange rate of the National Bank said in a proforma invoice account
• For more information and questions: 0887929703, firstname.lastname@example.org