For anyone who wants to learn how to generate ideas and solutions , how to approach the work creatively, how to think outside the box.
When: 8-9 June, 14:00 – 18:30
Where: Sofia, Communication ROI Study hall
Trainer: Prof. Dr. Desislava Boshnakova
Can we learn to think creatively? Yes!
The world is changing and today we need people who think independently, creatively, critically and innovatively.
To think creatively is to know how to create. To create new, useful, applicable ideas. Invent new approaches in business, art, science.
Coming out of the schemes we look at issues from a new perspective.
Creativity – as a practice exercised regularly through certain methods, which leads to the ability for creativity and innovation.
• Exercise for confidence, creativity and teamwork. Game analysis and lessons learned.
• Exercises for creativity and birth of ideas – method Medici effect.
• Games from the improvisational theater to stimulate creative thinking.
• Presentation of the theory of creativity – what is idea , how was born and why everyone can creates more ideas.
• Generate ideas – method De Bono – exercises and analysis.
• Method – 6 thinking hats of De Bono – presentation and exercises for use
• Teamwork: a case study
• Games from the improvisational theater to generate ideas.
• Regular fee: 150 BGN
• Early registration fee: until 25th of May 130 BGN
• Alumni fee: 120 BGN . 20% discount for BEIED Alumni
• Participants will receive a Certificate and materials
• Fill out the registration form: https://goo.gl/forms/SSbG1Lgmy7qRPiy03
• You will receive a confirmation
• We ensure only registrations on time. Seats are limited to 10
• Failure to appear shall not be refunded. Registration may be transferred to another employee