• Have you had missed opportunities to participate in the media who are missed?
• Have you ever thought how to gain more attention from the media?
• Have you been considering media appearances or CSR initiatives, but was not confident?
If your answer to these questions is yes, this workshop is right for you.
BEIED / Business Education for International Economic Development / and AMI Communications Bulgaria are pleased to invite you to a workshop “MEDIA SURVIVAL SKILLS”.
Practical training aims to help managers and professionals from various business and social spheres to acquire knowledge and confidence how to communicate with the media.
According to the latest data for 2016 global survey of EdelmanTrustBarometer 75% of people expect business leaders to be active not only in direct communication but also in the media. Experience shows that too often managers of high level refuse adequate opportunities to communicate with the media because of the lack of practical experience.
Date: April 14, 10:00 – 17:20
• Managers who need to speak with the media to meet the modern requirements
• Professionals who are faced with decreasing effectiveness of advertising
• Entrepreneurs who are looking for new and effective ways to promote their business
• Leaders who think several steps ahead and want to create topics in society
• People with vision who want to develop their social capital
What you will learn:
• What exactly is PR and why it is an important part of modern marketing?
• How trust affects the sales and the development of the organization?
• What services offers PR?
• How to measure the effectiveness of media communications?
• Media trends and media environment in Bulgaria
• How media choose which news to reflect?
• What are the tools of PR?
• How to use PR, to attract and retain interest?
• How to react in a crisis?
• Advice from the “kitchen of PR-a” (timing, content, context)
• Recommendations for the preparation of PR strategy
• Tips from practice how to give interviews
• The most common mistakes in the interviews
• How to structure your key messages – rule
• Tricks, how to look good in the media
What will practice:
• Will “enter the skin” of a journalist by creating news in different style
• You are a reporter and ask critical questions of the other participants
• You will be speakers at the press conference
• You will reply to tough questions
About the speakers:
One of the leading PR agencies in Bulgaria AMI Communications is on the market for over 10 years and partnered largest independent PR company in the world – Edelman. Winner of dozens of awards for corporate, crisis, CSR campaigns and clients – over 50 international companies.
Iva Stefanova and Galina Nachkova – consultants with over 16 years experience in corporate communications and building a reputation. Iva and Galina believe in direct communication, interesting content and current context to build meaningful partnerships.
The two leading consultants will help you:
• to be much more than “traders” for your target groups
• to tell stories that people want to hear
• to create new topics for the media
• to maintain dialogue with all stakeholders
• to show the life face of the company
• Participants will receive a Certificate and package course materials
• Coffee breaks are included in the fee
Fees and registration:
• Regular fee: € 180
• Early registration fee: until April 2 – € 153
• Alumni fee 144 € – 20% discount for BEIED Alumni and customers of AMIC
• Fees are without VAT
• Fill out the registration form : http://goo.gl/forms/3rM4iD6Nt8
• You will receive a confirmation and a proforma invoice
• After the transfer fee will receive an invoice
• Only registrations on time are ensured. Places are limited
• The fee is not refundable. Registration may be transferred to another employee
• The fees are paid into leva acc. to the exchange rate of the National Bank on the day of transfer.
• For more information and questions: phone : 0887 929 703, 0886 001 322, firstname.lastname@example.org