1st of February- 9:30 to 17:30
How to present the idea is as important as what is the idea itself.
Presentation skills are key to the successful personal development.
You are the presentation! How to present yourself in the best light. How to sound like presenters of TED.
Participants will work on their own presentation skills with advice and guidance from the lecturer and ideas for a better stage presence.
The workshop aims to:
• To introduce each participant with his own style of presentation
• To teach participants to speak in public
• To introduce participants to the basic techniques of planning presentation
• To introduce participants to the selection of key messages
• To help participants improve their presentation skills
• And to draw up plans for the development of presentation skills
Participants – maximum 10 – will receive assignments that will take part in the training.
Trainer: Dr. Desislava Boshnakova
- Fill out the registration form : https://goo.gl/forms/nv6zPdtWeBJBEwW52
- You will receive a confirmation and a proforma invoice
- Non show up is not refundable. Registration may be transferred to another employee