Workshop for Presentation Skills – 2 day practical training
How to present the idea is as important as what is the idea itself.
Presentation skills are key to the successful personal development.
You are the presentation! How to present yourself in the best light. How to sound like presenters of TED.
Within two days, participants will work on their own presentation skills with advice and guidance from the lecturer and ideas for a better stage presence.
The workshop aims to:
• To introduce each participant with his own style of presentation
• To teach participants to speak in public
• To introduce participants to the basic techniques of planning presentation
• To introduce participants to the selection of key messages
• To help participants improve their presentation skills
• And to draw up plans for the development of presentation skills.
All presentations will be videotaped.
Participants – maximum 10 – will receive assignments that will take part in the training.
Trainer: Dr. Desislava Boshnakova
Desislava Boshnakova is among the first to acquire specialized IP education. Lecturer in PR at the NBU, author of several specialized articles on IP. Owner and manager of the boutique PR agency ROI Communication, blogger and fan of TED, a lecturer in Bulgarian editions and curator of TEDxNBU from 2011. She has been a guest lecturer at foreign universities in the US, Finland and Greece. Author of the books “PRogovorki”, “Political communications network 2.0″ , “13 stories of W + 2 Bonus” and “Collective wisdom: crowd sourcing.” Thanks to her work as editor and publisher we can read specialized PR literature and Bulgarian.
The Lecturer has presented a number of professional conferences in the country abroad. She leads internal corporate training in public speaking to leading companies and NGOs in the country. Her interests in presentations complements her activities now – specialty “Theatre director”.
Date: 29 – 30 September
14:00 to 18:30
Fees and registration:
• Regular fee: 150 BGN
• Early registration fee: 130 BGN
• Alumni fee: 120 BGN – 20% discount for BEIED Alumni
• Participants will receive Certificate and materials
• Coffee breaks are included in the fee
• A copy of the book “presented by Steve Jobs ” is included in the fee
• Fill out the registration form : https://goo.gl/forms/maNA1nrNIl85WbA22
• You will receive a confirmation and a proforma invoice
• After the transfer fee will receive an invoice
• We ensure only registrations on time. Places are limited
• Non show up is not refundable. Registration may be transferred to another employee
• The fee translates into BGN exchange rate of the National Bank given in the email account
• For more information and questions: 0887929703, firstname.lastname@example.org